which clutch to go for?? how to change aswel??

as above im wanting to know which clutch to go for, was looking at the organic clutches on ebay as i ran one of them on my swift turbo,

im running around 200hp so which clutch would u guys recommend for me??

also i'm wanting to change the clutch on my drive (first time never changed one before) with axle stands etc..

just want to know how hard/easy it is to change on my own? time it will take?

also willo be fitting a mint used flywheel.. is this easy?

anyone have a guide that could help me?!

Thanks!

i did mine for the first time a bit back, went to a spec 2 paddle clutch from a trader on here. good clutch imo but not the cheapest.

it took me a day, but that included changing the gearbox as well.

the hardest part is getting the rear box mount back on. toook me ages the f*cking thing

i did mine for the first time a bit back, went to a spec 2 paddle clutch from a trader on here. good clutch imo but not the cheapest.

it took me a day, but that included changing the gearbox as well.

the hardest part is getting the rear box mount back on. toook me ages the f*cking thing

^ does'nt sound too hard then

thanks mate!

anyone have a tutorial for changing on e step by step ?? would be a great advantage!

also anyone tried the ebay organic clutch ? had one in my swift, bt want to know hw thre like in aa stralet ??

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat, will be around 200bhp for a while and I'm looking at the Stage 1 Ebay Exedys

Free bump for a guide to changing clutch ;) :o

yeah i was also thinking exedy or organic, have used organic one before in my swift gti turbo which holded strong @ 1.2bar (well over 200hp)

surely someone must have a guide on how to change????

my clutch is fine, but i cant imagine a standard replacment handling over 200bhp and im aiming for 220bhp so may aswell upgrade as im putting a new gearbox in

well if a standard can cope with 200hp or a little less than 200 @ 0.8bar, with my granny driving lol.. think i will get a better one than standard!