before and after

Well as some of you know about the fanny on i had painting my rocker cover, here are a couple of pics before and after. I also got a new steering wheel aswell.

gt1.jpg

HPIM0279.jpg

HPIM0282.jpg

HPIM0281.jpg

I know the steering wheel is not pure JDM but i think it looks ok.

I am going to paint the rocker cover again to match the hoses, but this time i am not going to touch the pcv valve lol

Yes shelly that was a hks induction kit, i changed to the apexi one after reading the reviews on the filters. I have noticed a big difference with the apexi one on, when i accelerate the car is not lumpy anymore where it was with the hks one. Wish i had found that review first lol. The horn is wired in but i think there is a dodgy connection as it is not working at the minute. Its not bad for £55 though just about brand new aswell, don't you just love ebay? also i don't know if you have seen the speedline alloys off an sr on there? i was going to get them but they are in chelmsford just a bit too far for me to travel ;) they end in 45 minutes and are only £75.

also i don't know if you have seen the speedline alloys off an sr on there? i was going to get them but they are in chelmsford just a bit too far for me to travel ;) they end in 45 minutes and are only £75.

So can you guess who won them then eh?

If i knew he would post them i would have ripped his hands off, i asked him if he had a buy it now price and he said make me an offer. i was going to offer £100 and then go and pick them up, but i thought about how much it would cost in petrol.