Jap meet in Reading tomorrow night?

i do, been going for years!

i will be down there this month am sure Matt will prob pop down as well.

and its not usually every 3rd tuesday it is every 3rd tuesday and has been for as long as i can remember.

its just standard reading jap meet in car park by mcdonalds in the retail park right next to Madjeski stadium

occasionally some forums decide that on certain months they will hold a meet there at the same time.

Yeah was good meet, loads of tasty cars, and about 8 starlets!

I spoke to the 2 lads with the white glanzas, so clean they were!! dont think they post that much on the forums, and had a good chat with gtturbo auto, didnt see you again mat!

Quite happy with the meet last night, alot more starlets then i thought would be there which is good to see!

I was one of the white V's, with the WRC blue wheels, and Ralphy the other, Cheeers for saying they were so clean :D.

We spoke to sanchez, jayep91, and ollie454, (i think)?? Was good to meet you! All very nice cars, some inspiration for mine :D haha

Cheers Tobie

Ah yeah hi mate, was good speaking to you dude, your v is miiiiint!!! lol

we will have to get a starlet meet to go down there, as there were so many of us, i reckon with abit more planning we could get a decent turnout..