Enzo sells new standard ones even refreshing to new standards will make a difference as after 13-15 years of use they will go soft. But I've googled shocks as I'm after some and there's not many about.

Just mananaged to win some rear koni with lowering springs off eBay for £100 and they look brand new on picture but will see when they turn up.

All depends what your using the car for IMO coilivers are not the way forward for fast road as the roads are uber shite these days I'm running standard shocks which are the age of the car and are very soft ESP on the rear which is why I'm replacing the rear shocks for upraighted ones with damper adjustment but if I couldn't find any I would have just bought new standards (gas filled kyb) as they will have made a difference to how soft mine have gone, the right spring helps to get progressive coil springs (google) they help with a comfy ride at normal driving but when pushed with sprited driving they stiffen up the more there compressed

would just be for road use, ive looked into coilys but way out of my budget they cost more than the car :p i need new shocks mine are nackered, but want to lower aswel.

what brand springs are recomended?

Well if your on a budget I'd stick to it. Just find some cheap springs there no point in spending money on a budget car just save the money you don't spend and spend it when you can afford to have a car that you want to spend money on.

eBay do some cheap springs and they come up on here every now and again, just put a wanted advert up.