Custom Size Boxes

Hi guys,

I am having more trouble than ever with couriers lately, so I need some boxes made up. I wrap items in 2 layers of bubble wrap, a layer of cardboard and then 2-3 layers of heavy duty cling wrap. The couriers still manage to damage some parts and I can't understand why. :)

I have bonnets ready to be sent, however I'm worried that they will damage these too. I could give them extra packaging, ie. 4 layers of bubble wrap and 2 layers of cardboard but I'm sure they will still manage to damage them too (like they did with a tailgate recently which took me 2 hours to package).

So, I need to look in to having custom sized cardboard boxes made for some parts. Has anyone ever used this sort of stuff before, if so can you recommend any companies with good prices?

Cheers

Idrees

i can vouch for this

iddy is by far the biggest obsessive packager I've ever met, took me like 2 hours to get my toms spoiler undone. was about 10 mins from getting the angle grinder on his 2million layers of bubble wrap :lol:

i can vouch for this

iddy is by far the biggest obsessive packager I've ever met, took me like 2 hours to get my toms spoiler undone. was about 10 mins from getting the angle grinder on his 2million layers of bubble wrap :lol:

i agree, can take you longer to get the stuff out of the packaging than it took to get here! :D:)

and yeah iddy i understand your busy with family and uni stuff, just wondering when they would be getting sent :D

BigMan they'll be out to you tomorrow, will text you to confirm.

Bucket, how did I know you'd be the next one to post on this thread? :)

Indeed though, it is a pain when they damage them after all the time and materials I spend on them! :lol:

I actually knew of a place last year. I've forgotten now. :lol: It was while I was researching something. I know you want to look into dropshipping and distribution services obviously. Try to look into packaging distribution, I will look somewhere later for you.

Would the type of cardboard you use make a difference Id?

Corrugated stuff is meant to be bend proof and prevent punctures.

Just bought 100 mailers for some LPs I'm selling.

My roll cage was scraped down one side due to the shipping, this was w/o cardboard tho.

Just because it is wrapped plenty, does not mean it cannot get damaged :lol:

Joz