H.I.D. kit which one ??

Yeah I'd say 6000k would do it. Contact shorty, there may be another group buy happening hopefully

:)

as above im wanting a HID kit for my quadlight GT,

im after a really ice white look (not white with lite tint of blue)

just wanting to know which kit would be best for my liking?

would be nice to see a few pic's of other peoples quadlight's with the HID kit fitted..

You will have a different colour, unless you want two sets of HIDs. One for dipped and one for main beam

Also you might have trouble finding 5000k as most people just stock 4300/4500k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k etc

You will have a different colour, unless you want two sets of HIDs. One for dipped and one for main beam

Also you might have trouble finding 5000k as most people just stock 4300/4500k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k etc

^ thnks bro.. yh 5k ones are bit hard to get hold of in a hb3 bulb, i myt even go for 6000k ones..

atm i have piaa bulbs blue/white

what are u other people using for flash n side lights? standard?

You can get main beam and dipped in one h.i.d. They just have a spring in them that flicks the light upwards. Not as good really but means you will still have a dipped beam and be able to flash people without it chaging to a different bulb :)

You can get main beam and dipped in one h.i.d. They just have a spring in them that flicks the light upwards. Not as good really but means you will still have a dipped beam and be able to flash people without it chaging to a different bulb :)

^ would this be ok for a quadlight model tho?

any links for this mate ?

Thanks!