good mappers in north scotland

Hey guys

just got an Emanage blue and need my ep82 mapping.

i live in Aberdeen and there is only 1 place (wallace performance) that offer remaps.

anyone know if there any good, or does anyone know anyone decent up this way?

Also they said mapping depends on what base map i have, so as mine is a new emanage it wont have any base maps right?

first time with this ECU tech and mapping so bit confused lol

i think wallaces will be your best shout. try ricky gal? dont think he has the right equipment for it but hes awesom at tuning other things.

just remember wallaces charge like £90-£100 an hour labour....

Like you say wallace is the closest thing to you. There is The Dentist down arbroath way who is meant to be good, and Russ who use to map at wallace is now at dastek/performance hq in dalgety bay

Ah ok no worries just thought i would check. think i will stick with wallace then, ano aint cheap for labour, going to wire it in myself lol

oh yeah and who's ricky gal?

cheers guys

i have heard that ricky gauld is now supposed to be up to speed with mapping...but that is just hear say....he is located about 5 miles east of huntly..,you can get a field harness or try boomslang fabrication plug it in to google they make all sorts of harnesses for piggy back etc,i got my harness for my emu made by them and it is a very nice bit of kit,cost you in the region of £120-150...but well worth it as you won't have to chop yer loom up and also itjust makes life so much easier

i have heard that ricky gauld is now supposed to be up to speed with mapping...but that is just hear say....he is located about 5 miles east of huntly..,you can get a field harness or try boomslang fabrication plug it in to google they make all sorts of harnesses for piggy back etc,i got my harness for my emu made by them and it is a very nice bit of kit,cost you in the region of £120-150...but well worth it as you won't have to chop yer loom up and also itjust makes life so much easier

cheers turboloon

think i will stick with wallace and get have a look at getting a field harness

cheers guys :thumbsup:

i have heard that ricky gauld is now supposed to be up to speed with mapping...but that is just hear say.

hear say it is ! unless its twin fortys or carbs

cheers turboloon

think i will stick with wallace and get have a look at getting a field harness

cheers guys :thumbsup:

good choice either wallace or performance hq

• 4 months later...