BuildingaBody.

Hey Guys,

I just want to apologise to any of the members here that are apart of the Buildingabody fitness + bodybuilding forum.

Were currently after been invaded by hackers to which they have some sort of system that can post spam in every single topic in every section in a matter of seconds, 10 times faster than the moderators can delete it. Where doing everything we can to recify this problem and will hopefully be upgrading to a new and better forum soon.

Sorry for the hassle and inconvenience.

Mart...

Shit thats bad mate hope you get it sorted ASAP!!!!

Was going to post up my daily eating plan soon aswell :p

The season is nearly here and i need to get started ASAP!!!

But as usual i leave everything to the last minute!!! :)

may check this forum out actually, I've started back to the weights, just curls and bench pressin, keep it simple, but id like to know more about how u should eat to get the most benefit from pushin the weights and if theres actually anything to these protein drinks etc as i know nothin about them, such as do they ACTUALLY do anything, and if so wot do u have to be doin physically in the gym (or in my case my garage) to get the best results from them, or would i be better just stickin to pushin the weights and gradually buildin the weight (on the bars) up....so in short i may well have to have a nosey round that site dude, see wot i can learn!!! glad to hear its all fixed!!!!

Phil.