Some Advice On Dials

Hi guys am not sure if i posted the topic in the right thread. Am sorry if i havnt

right i got a little problem with my dials. first my dials on my ep82 were standard how they come as, then i've changed them to the plasma dials while i was changing them me beening a stupid f**k instead of me sliding them over the needle's i pulled of the rev needle now the problem i've got is the rev counter is giving me the wrong reading and on idle its not even working. Now the question is that while i need a new set of clocks and will be able to adjust the correct millage on the new clocks to my old clock.

Am sorry if i didnt make any sense but i dont know any other way to describe it

thanks

Mo

Hi guys am not sure if i posted the topic in the right thread. Am sorry if i havnt

right i got a little problem with my dials. first my dials on my ep82 were standard how they come as, then i've changed them to the plasma dials while i was changing them me beening a stupid f**k instead of me sliding them over the needle's i pulled of the rev needle now the problem i've got is the rev counter is giving me the wrong reading and on idle its not even working. Now the question is that while i need a new set of clocks and will be able to adjust the correct millage on the new clocks to my old clock.

Am sorry if i didnt make any sense but i dont know any other way to describe it

thanks

Mo

You just need to look where the needle sits when the ignition is off, then take the needle off and put it back in that position.

<br />You just need to look where the needle sits when the ignition is off, then take the needle off and put it back in that position.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

When its on idle its on zero wen i boot it abit it shows 3000 or something rpm but i knw am doing more then that and when i switch the engine off it sit's at zero so do i just pull the needle back out when the engines off and put it back inand will it come back how it was in the first place

Thanks for the reply TrisK

<br /><br /><br />

When its on idle its on zero wen i boot it abit it shows 3000 or something rpm but i knw am doing more then that and when i switch the engine off it sit's at zero so do i just pull the needle back out when the engines off and put it back inand will it come back how it was in the first place

Thanks for the reply TrisK

When the car is off normally, before changed it. did it sit at 0 or just below. you have probably put the needle back on a bit too low