Some of you may already know this but thought i would show the rest of you's.Picked it up yesterday,swapped it for my glanza.Loving it so far not really any issues with it the now everything seems spot on.Gots loads of service history with it and its only got 70k on the clock.Heres the spec and some awful pictures i took.

Apex FMIC type 2

Apexi air Filter

Apex Air Filter adapter

Apex induction box

Apex Hot Pipe

Apex short shifter

Hks dump valve

Apex stainless

Apex stainless front pipe

Apex de-cat

HKS silent hi-power back box

Walbro fuel pump

HEL Brake lines

Gizzmo boost controller

Splitfire boost pod

Pretty mild spec the now,looking into getting a chip from Horsham Developments.

SAM_0349.jpg

SAM_0343.jpg

SAM_0344.jpg

SAM_0345.jpg

SAM_0347.jpg

SAM_0348.jpg

@ep91steve I think its brillant,nice big comfy cruiser on the motorway and then it can turn into a drifting monster.Being my 1st rwd am just taking it easy the now.

@streetracer_starlet Yeah i joined up on sxoc and this seems to be a common problem.Also going to fully underseal it as theres some surface rust starting.

@BigMan Yeah man.no doubt ill still pop along to some meets ect.

Always gonna be rust unfortunatly, as long as you can catch it early your winning :) Gona try a skid in it?

Yeah,its going to be a pain in the arse undersealing it on axel stands.I have had few goes at it,seems to go out very easy considering how hot/dry it has been.

Very nice! What's the plans for it then?

Thanks.Wanting to get some 17" wheels not sure what yet,decents tyres,coilovers,clear indicators,stage1 chip,turbo elbow.Thats it the now but am sure they will be alot more.Whats your spec?

1 thing i would do is the cam spray bars. £50 odd from Nissan, and a common problem with blockages that then cause the top end to seize :)

Apart from that, good luck mate. Awesome cars :(

yep,,,i hav aided in 3 engine changes which stemmed from this, one of them we just got mapped at 407 bhp :(

good engines loads of potential. my mate has a fully forged engine with headwork if your interested. also listen out for vvt rattle on inlet cam,,,bloody nuisance i tell thee

Awesome Times!!! Welcome to the skint side!!!

Keep an eye on the scottish section of the SXOC. We have meets at Grangemouth pretty often. Also, future crail days will be posted in there.

Depending on how compitant you are, you can clean the spray bars. We done it with mine last year.

Will do mate cheers.I will be painting my rocker cover soon so will look then.Is it just a case of removing them and having a look inside to see if there gunked up ? Also whats the best way to clean them ? Thanks

yep,,,i hav aided in 3 engine changes which stemmed from this, one of them we just got mapped at 407 bhp :)

good engines loads of potential. my mate has a fully forged engine with headwork if your interested. also listen out for vvt rattle on inlet cam,,,bloody nuisance i tell thee

Not the now mate but maybe in the future.Whats the average going price of a 2nd hand forged lump ?I dont think theres much rattle i cant really here anything.Only noise i think is the clutch release bearing.

Yeah,its going to be a pain in the arse undersealing it on axel stands.I have had few goes at it,seems to go out very easy considering how hot/dry it has been.

if you dont mind taking a drive through to glasgow i can sort you out with ramps for the day in my mates place to do it?

if you dont mind taking a drive through to glasgow i can sort you out with ramps for the day in my mates place to do it?

That would be ideal mate,i would be looking to do it at the end off may i think.

Not the now mate but maybe in the future.Whats the average going price of a 2nd hand forged lump ?I dont think theres much rattle i cant really here anything.Only noise i think is the clutch release bearing.

depends what work has been done mate. usually go for about 2-2.5k!! my mate want 1.5k for it because he needs it gone asap!! potential of 500 bhp with the right turbo!! bargain!! anyone got a k10 micra :thumbsup: