Feedback for CT9 RB :)

All

Just a quick update, fits as sweet as the standard unit no messing, really pulls strong from low down and no boost creep really holds boost well.

The work to cut out the wastegate is stunning and it has the larger penny fitted to suit the enlarged wast gate :p

Tub1.jpg

If your in line with staying CT9 then i would recommend :thumbsup:

Anyone else using one??

John

How are you finding it John compared to your old ct9b and does it come with all new seals etc ready to boost? (after priming of course) How come you didnt go for a hybrid which is similarly priced :thumbsup:?

Joz

How are you finding it John compared to your old ct9b and does it come with all new seals etc ready to boost? (after priming of course) How come you didnt go for a hybrid which is similarly priced :thumbsup: ?

Joz

Joz

It comes with all the seals mate for the intercooler and oil and water connections, just need to replece the mani ,turbo an de cat gaskets, it picks up quicker and is quiter than my old ct9b, maybe the size of the wastgate??

Priming is a doddle, remove king lead and leave the return oil line off, crank the motor over till the oil runs out the tub, and your then good to go :p

Didn't go hybrid as i didn't want the lag quite happy with around 200 bhp and the feel of the ct9 and like to be different :p

John

• 2 weeks later...
heres the link to more about the rb spec

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....item&id=208

Just fitted one off these myself and I must admit i'am very impressed. the build quality is excellent and with the enlarged wastegate with bigger penny its a real treat. arrived earlier than stated, well packaged and even got water feed and intercooler pipe gaskets. highly recommended for people looking to replace their old ct9.

Just fitted one off these myself and I must admit i'am very impressed. the build quality is excellent and with the enlarged wastegate with bigger penny its a real treat. arrived earlier than stated, well packaged and even got water feed and intercooler pipe gaskets. highly recommended for people looking to replace their old ct9.

How you finding it? an looks like there are a few of now running this tub :wacko:

John