Hi everyone,

I dont know about everyone else but my Paseo rear wheels have always rubbed the arches.

Finally I've got bored and have bought an arch roller and sorted it!

Had to modify the roller to fit into the Paseo arches but it now works.

If anyone needs theres doing I can rent out the roller for a weekend or even do if for you if your not confident enough to have a bash yourself. Naturally I'd like to make some money back as it wasnt the cheapest of tools.

Im based in weston-super-mare if anyones interested.

Cheers!

May be up in weston this coming monday bro, il swing by on my way back to the motorway and inspect it. Will grab a few shots to put on here for those wanting to see your work.

Front wings are pretty thin as they are to be fair man, the arch lining then meets the wing right toward the edge. Is it not time you did something about that flaky bit of filler? haha

haha yes i will get round to it eventually. And yes the fronts are a little thin, but going to have a go anyway as i did catch the wheel on one the other week and as im putting her on coilovers this week hopefully, shes guna sit even lower.

I have your photos man, took a few while you were at work the other day. Will upload them as and when I can.

Reasonably tidy job done, I am sure this is down to the fact the wing isn't exactly straight to start with due to previous damage.