khan v mccloskey

Any one watching this tonight. should be a bit of a breeze for khan id imagine yet another non fight for him could be proven wrong though

anyone know what times its on? or anyone know of any sites i can watch for free :ph34r:

got to 6th round, they headbutted each other by mistake, Mccloskey got a small cut above eyebrow and the doctor stopped it so Khan one.

Thinks theres a bit of an up roar about it as didnt look like it shouldve been stopped realy

Who hired that prick of a doctor should be shot.

It was Khans fight for all the 6 rounds that had gone, and it was an utter shame the fight had to be stopped in the nature it was. Of course there has been uproar - the fight had another 6 rounds remaining. The fight did look to be Khans in my optinion, but who knows what would have happened. I feel sorry for Mccloskey as he feels robbed, I feel it for the people who went to watch it, and people who rented out the channel - luckily I watched it FREE online so wasn't so bad for me. I wanted to see a full on 12 round fight, or a juicy KO. A kid comes out fine from an accident at a park, and still carries on playing - plipping crap decision!

Rematch - hardly worth it, Khan is to go bigger and better