My Prosport dials wont stop flashing

I have connected up all the power now to my Prosport premium dials, look lovely but they wont bloody stop flashing. I tested hooking up the boost sensor but plugging it in doesnt make any difference, although the boost sensor has no boost to measure currently as my intercooler isnt on.

DSC01184.jpg

Any ideas?

incorrect wiring maybe?

I'll check it over just to be sure.

I have connected up all the power now to my Prosport premium dials, look lovely but they wont bloody stop flashing. I tested hooking up the boost sensor but plugging it in doesnt make any difference, although the boost sensor has no boost to measure currently as my intercooler isnt on.

DSC01184.jpg

Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i got this sorted, if the whole dial is flashing on and off all the time, it is because the dial is not picking up any sensors, for example the boost sensor, oil temp sender, oil pressure sensor etc, etc.

It turned out on mine the wiring was screwed, the guy had ripped it out rather than taking it out so there wasnt a good conection.

They are quite simple to setup if you need any help, if your looking at the back of the unit.

Bottom right is the sensor plug

Top right is the power

top left is the daisy chain lead which goes into the top right (power) of the next dial

bottom left is the optional warning light indicator if you have bought one.

My friend wired them in for me, sorry i am not 100% i know he wired in one wire to a constant power straight from the battery and then also another 12v which turned on when the ignition is turned on (same one the stereo used) and then there was another wire which took a feed from the headlights so the dials turn red when you turn the headlights on.

If you need any other help feel free to msg me as I have sorted mine now B)

Did you ever get this sorted?

Just wired mine up and they are the same!?

I see yours are White, did you wire the White and the live to the same live?

That will be the problem then, I haven't wired in the senders! Was just checkin if the daisy chain worked.

Thanks alot for the explanation taggy, I got instructions with mine so know most of the wiring!

Have you mounted yours on the dash? If so what have you done with the wires!?

Right then, got my gauges all installed and wired up, haven't started it yet but with the ignition on once the opening ceremony is complete my oil pressure gauge is flashing red and beeping at me, any ideas????

Right then, got my gauges all installed and wired up, haven't started it yet but with the ignition on once the opening ceremony is complete my oil pressure gauge is flashing red and beeping at me, any ideas????

Anyone!?