having a nightmare getting my blitz sbc i-d ebc boosting to 1.3bar anyone else running a blitz ebc with a ex wastegate if so whats your gain set to ? been trying the trail and error way on a country road which i didnt think anyone would find/ hear me on but a mate appeared bout 30mins in to it and informed me he could hear me from bout 3miles away and came to find me so i decided i better give up before the police herd me lol.

so far am running no bov while i wait on reducer (dont see why this would make it overboost so bad)

and i changed all the hoses incase there was any leak still no luck

any ideas?

Relax mate :(

My gain is set to 45 on my Blitz Dual EBC (uses same dual solenoid as the Blitz I-D) and this pushes my CT9 to 1bar on the dot.

44 sets it just under 1bar and 46 raises it to 1.1bar. On a very cool night it may rise 0.5bar on its own.

Set it on a lower gain and carefully raise the gain from there. You only need a bit of flat straight road at wide open throttle to see your full boost each time. You will only overboost if the gain is set way too high.

Take care

Joz

last attempt i made gain was 30 iirc and set to boost 1 bar and by the time i backed off it showed a max of 1.6bar lol so if its overboosting turn gain down if its underboosting turn boost up? i think i musta got a dodgey translation of the manual then :(

cheers shaun

I have same boost controller and am convinced mine isnt set right to! Have mine set to 25.. This seems to boost it to 1 bar but sone days it over boosts others it under boosts... When i put my foot down it boosts to 0.8 immediatly then edges up to 1 bar bit wierd.... Also do ever of you hear your solonoid clicking repeatidly on boost?

If you flick through your settings 1-2-3-4 you will see the gain settings assigned for each one (some may be unused) so you can easily check your last gain setting.

It seems if your last gain setting is indeed 30 then your gain levels are vastly different to mine on the CT9 where mine are higher (40's). The last thing you want to do is overboost and cause the chance of damaging anything so start lower man at less than 1bar. Don't rush it and get it right, you will get the setting you want :(

Yes turn the gain value down to lower boost and turn it up for higher boost.

Joz

I have same boost controller and am convinced mine isnt set right to! Have mine set to 25.. This seems to boost it to 1 bar but sone days it over boosts others it under boosts... When i put my foot down it boosts to 0.8 immediatly then edges up to 1 bar bit wierd.... Also do ever of you hear your solonoid clicking repeatidly on boost?

Thats quite a hike in boost from 0.8 to 1bar mate. The idea is the ebc is meant to hold the high boost setting you set it at.

Its not uncommon for the dual solenoid to go faulty and they are £250 a pop just for itself.

No have never heard any noise of any description from the solenoid at all so far.

Joz