Alright guys/gals. Was looking for a thread about CF but couldn't rally find anything. I'm thinking of CF wrapping some of the interior plastics.? about how much CF would i need and would i need to clear lacquer it after.?

Cheers in advance peeps :(

Probably do the centre console, dial surround, ermm door handle bits and arm rest thing on the door, around the handbrake. lool not sure what else but the little interior plastics.? is it difficult to do.?

I've wrapped a few bits recently, single gauge pod,both ashtrays, the interior door handle inserts and the clock, got all these done comfortably with 2 a4 sheets, once its heated up it stretches and moulds quite easily!

I've wrapped a few bits recently, single gauge pod,both ashtrays, the interior door handle inserts and the clock, got all these done comfortably with 2 a4 sheets, once its heated up it stretches and moulds quite easily!

How do you go about doing it then.? i thought it was just peel of and put onto the plastic.? :( ny link on were you got the CF from matey.?

The only advice i can give you is to degrease the plastics as much as you can, stick the wrap to it and use a heat gun carefully to mould the wrap around the plastic. It is a bit fiddly but take your time, buy tidy carbon wrap and you should be fine. I get mine from a mates mate who owns a graphics shop

• 2 weeks later...