livesport front bumper ep82??

as above strongly considering getting one in the next few weeks...dont seem to be common,and not bad looking,just looking for some opinions??never seen one in the flesh..pics wud be great too...thanks :lol:

as above strongly considering getting one in the next few weeks...dont seem to be common,and not bad looking,just looking for some opinions??never seen one in the flesh..pics wud be great too...thanks :lol:

check out my build thread mate. ;)

haha i seen your gt on idworkz!!that was my insperation :lol:

serious gt man!is the bumper cracked easily??im in ireland dont have the best of roads ;)

mine got cracked once but that was when i hit a hare on the motorway so it was to be expected. mines a genuine 1 but iddys stuff is very good quality so it will be fine.

mine got cracked once but that was when i hit a hare on the motorway so it was to be expected. mines a genuine 1 but iddys stuff is very good quality so it will be fine.

ari...must of set you back abit!!the car looks mint!! :lol:

ari...must of set you back abit!!the car looks mint!! :lol:

cheers matey, was on the car when imported which was a big bonus, TMD have a genuine one for sale for £500 reduced for £1150 so a good bargain!

ari that was grand so....500 for just the bumper??never seen a livesport bumper on a gt in ireland or that many on the forum either...

yea just for the front bumper! not cheap! ive never seen 1 in the uk bar mine, think im the only 1 on here with 1 but theres 2 others in the uk, 2 white 1's.

yea just for the front bumper! not cheap! ive never seen 1 in the uk bar mine, think im the only 1 on here with 1 but theres 2 others in the uk, 2 white 1's.

dear alri...yeah and urs is genuine doubt them other 2 wer.. :lol:

if i had a gt id definatley have one best bumper for them imo, considering getting one for my glanza

they look mint on glanzas,was gona go livesport on my old one..but sold it then :D

they look mint on glanzas,was gona go livesport on my old one..but sold it then :D

ive got a varis front bumper with seat leon cupra splitter though and id need some skirts to pull off that look might put up a gauging intrest thread

ive got a varis front bumper with seat leon cupra splitter though and id need some skirts to pull off that look might put up a gauging intrest thread

livesports look sweet on a v!!!your glanza looks mint with the varis bumper and seat lip tho!!!

livesports look sweet on a v!!!your glanza looks mint with the varis bumper and seat lip tho!!!

Cheers mate :D thats why ive put it on a gauging interest thread for now see what happens i guess :D .. anyway get a livesports for yours definatley!

Cheers mate ;) thats why ive put it on a gauging interest thread for now see what happens i guess :D .. anyway get a livesports for yours definatley!

ari are u goin full livesport kit??...yeah gona get the bumper in 2-3 weeks then the skirts and rear lip then full respray :D duno if il bothar with the spoiler tho??

ari are u goin full livesport kit??...yeah gona get the bumper in 2-3 weeks then the skirts and rear lip then full respray :D duno if il bothar with the spoiler tho??

think steve gt is selling a rear lip mate, its still brand new. as for the spoiler if you wait 2 weeks you will see a certain black gt with a full livesports kit and a spoiler! :D ;)

think steve gt is selling a rear lip mate, its still brand new. as for the spoiler if you wait 2 weeks you will see a certain black gt with a full livesports kit and a spoiler! :D:D

il look into that thanks man! ;) haha i wonder who??say it will look mint who ever owns it ;)