i have a bride rail to fit onto my recaro seats

this is the the rail in quetion and the holes circuled are where i need to bolt through onto the seat

006-4.jpg

and here are the holes on the underside of the seat i need to bolt the rail onto

007-4.jpg

now i can only line up one hole at a time

here is the rail lined up to the seat

008-5.jpg

how can i modify the rail to fit onto the seat?

can i weld a longer piece of metal onto the original bars and then remove one of the original bars and move it to line up with the holes on the seat?

i cant weld anything onto the seat as the seat ios being re-trimmed in a few weeks

Pretty much as you are saying, get longer bars made the right length with holes in them, weld them where they need to go then whip the old ones off if they are in the way.

My recaro rails are the same but with longer bars as described, if I've got pics of them on my computer I'll stick one up for you tomorrow if my Internet is playing ball!

just realised that i cant do that

if i extend the bars i wouldnt be able to bolt into the hole as there would be no way of getting to the hole

so my other option is to get my evo rails and cut the feet of them and weld my ep91 feet onto the evo rails

Ah yeah, see what you mean. Have you tried the seat in the car with the evo rails bolted on? I meant to try it with mine cause they didn't look like they would be far off. Probably your best bet is to modify them!