Japspeed exhaust for EP91 N/a

As far as I am aware JapSpeed dont make any n/a exhausts in fact you wont find many, if any at all.

Custom would be your best bet

I've thought about using a backbox and getting the rest custom made but the problem is money. Would a glanza japspeed exhaust not fit?

Im looking for a new exauhst too as mines blowin like a hoe.

in theory i dont see why the back box and senter section from the japspeed system wont fit. but becasue its made for turbo application the inside diameter of the pipe will be too large and wont provide enough back pressure.

so you'll probably see a loss in performance.

go custom. ive been getting quotes of around 250 for 2" cat back with 3" angled back box.

Yeh i will have to get some quotes for a custom exhaust. 3" backbox with 2" piping sounds about right. The reason i ask is cause i was messing about on ebay and put a bid on a japspeed system thinking i wouldnt win anyway with a low bid, next day i won it and it arrived today lol

im in the same boat mate i got quoted £90 for the custom mid-section to my back box for my N/A. i got quoted originally £100 without the cat cause of the extra pipe work involved lol it worked out cheaper with it :D