just put a bigger manifold on it, 2 enclose throttle bodies for turbo application makes not a lot of sence, u will see just as much power with a high flow manifold and single TB, and less moving parts. and a step backwards would be to ditch the turbo and go N/A with throttle bodies.

i agree that ditching the turob and going n/a would be a big set-back,

but throttle bodies with a enclosed air-box and turbo set-up would be of benefit,

you would have amazing throttle response just like a N/A on throttle bodies but keep all the benefits of boost. WIN WIN situation :(

not convinced fella, the throttel flaps would just cause restriction to booste presure i would say and u would have to design a manifold to attach to the body ports, massive waste of time if u ask me.

and wen i ran TB's it give u lots of top end but thy have a massive flat spot lowwer down the rev range, which gives anything but good throttle respons. sorry dude i am normaly behind u but this 1 is a no brianer.

if anything it will gve u a smoother running engine and near 2 even power delivery 2 every cylinder but the manifold that feeds the bodies needs to be a great design.