gi motorsport kilmarnock

ment to do this after i got my car back but totaly forgot they might not be listed on here but great bunch of guys always happy to help even when things just wont go well.

took my car to get maped by chris after talking to him on the emanage forum and he was realy helpful. turned out whoever wired the emu loom in to the feild harness was colour blind so after a bit of prob solving chris sorted all the wiring out (which took awhile). then my alternator packed in was quoted stupid money for a new 1 so they arranged to have it refurbed and i just on the train home. then to cut a longer story short i had 2 more trips up to try map my car in which my dizzy gave up and the car would not ideal properly at all. so chris was on the phone to every person he could think off to try get it sorted. and after almost a week of chris working on it pretty much not stop just trying to find tiny hard to find issues we finaly got it maped and knowing how much time and effort chris and every1 else had put in trying to get my car sorted i was expecting a rather hefty bill to which i was stunned when they told me how much my bill was. ( not going to give a figure but it was the first time ive left a garage thinking dam that was a good price)

anyway that was my story ha :D but to anyone around the kilmarnock arena after getting there car maped id recommend gi motorsport wont find a nicer more helpful bunch of guys who no what there talking about

where abouts scotland u from? i stay in kilmarnock couple of mates use them but theve got vags and scoobys. donno weather to get them to map it or not what u think of the map on urs?

am from lil place called dunoon was bout hour n a half drive and cant fault the map its going back to be maped with bigger injectors and launch control. was enzo that sent me in there direction and id recommend them to any 1 tbh. what u getting it maped with e-manage?

i know where u are mate. yeah got emu running td05 16g turbo 460cc injectors fully forged etc gonna get it mapped to 1.6 bar.

sounds like its gonna be a monster but yea id def give them a call as andrew said they will go out there way to help u out

yes chris is a good guy they are a good bunch to deal with.

what was the issue you had with the idling shaun ?

well no 1 was realy sure at first but when i fitted the race-tech kit it didnt have a boss for my lamda spoke to driver. who ran it before and mentioned it ran fine without a lamba on his emb. so i didnt bother fitting it after chris had talks with fensport and geo they figured this would prob be the cause so had it it fitted and running good now.

how go your plans with the car?