Ok guys the night before last the car started to play up a bit.

Say your driving along and you press the clutch in, the revs will drop to 1000 and then fluctuate between 1000 and 1500.

Also when your stationary it will idle at like 1500-1600rpm constantly.

Do you think its a vacuum leak or something else? Did have a quick look for any vac hoses off and couldnt see anything.

It may be worth mentioning that the same day I removed the water feeds off my TD04 as one of the banjo's snapped. So I looped the pipes that come from the thermostat, dont know if this would cause it to do that?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks Lewis

similar problem, whenever i press the clutch in from hish revs my car idles between 600pm and 1200 pm, sometimes drops so low it wants to cut out, other days its absoloutly fine. only happens since changed settings on boost controller. have had this for a while nobody can shed any light.

u didnt do a steve-gt did you and not bother putting a head>inlet manifold gasket in?

if u did...

then vaccum lines or some kind of air leak is possible!

tps or icv, maybe worth cleaning out?

i know youve also removed some stuff that isnt nessasary... maybe double check everything is blanked off properly :p