need a favour pleeeeaaaassssseeeeeee!!

as above im not sure if its posible to do this on a starlet or not but if it is can someone do this for me pleeeeeeaaaaasseeeeee??

the reason being is i have a 4age blacktop in my ep now but i had to use my starlet o2 as the fitting on the exhaust is different to a levin one

now if the starlet one gives the same reading ill buy a new starlet one if not then ill bite the bullet and buy a levin sensor and have the exhaust modded.

anyway here is a walkthru of how to do it i borrowed off a website who borrowed it off of someone else lol

obv this is for a bt 4age so things maybe in a different place etc

ALSO can if someone has both an analog and digital mulitmeter can you check with both please on my digital one i was getting a constant .980v but this may have been cancelling out the fluctuations in current.

How to check your O2 sensor

Good dayâ?¦

This is a very simple step by step on how to check your O2 sensor whether it is in good working condition or need a change. If you have not get yours check, please read on.

Here you go ~

1) Turn off your engine

2) Locate your diagnostic connector, and look for terminal â??OX1″ and â??E1″

3) Get an analog multi meter (any brand can do)

4) Select to 2.5Vdc range

5) Insert the red colour probe to â??OX1″, and black colour probe to â??E1″

6) Place the multi meter on the windscreen, as near to the driver side as possible

7) Start your engine

8) Wait till it reach working temperature

9) Keep your RPM at 2500

10) Observe you multi meterâ??s needle. It should be moving up and down, from 0 to 2/5 of full scale.

11) Time your watch, a good O2 sensor will move the needle up and down for at least 8 times in 10 sec.

If your needle move less than 8 times per 10 sec, or idle at any scale, your O2 is dead.

Change it asap to safe the world.

Have a good time!

Source : From a very good friend of mine Wong @ zerotohundred.com