Hey guys as most of you know ive ordered my Coilovers and they are hopefully going to be fitted on Saturday :wacko: Just wondering what camber settings people run on the front-end? I can easily set them to Standard Glanza settings or do my old works fast-road set-up but just wondering if theres any specific camber settings that people are running?

Want it handling the best it possibly can.

Also what ride heights, and stiffness settings are people running?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Many thanks

Liam

I'm running -1 deg on the front, unsure of the Miester spring rates and 18 clicks from sorf on the front and 13 on the rear, ride height...ermm unsure but the wheels fit snugg in the arches. handles pretty good.

i have a front brace and a c-pillar bar so not alot of handling mods

which coilovers have you purchsed? i have recently got meisters and would also be fitting soon

Hey guys as most of you know ive ordered my Coilovers and they are hopefully going to be fitted on Saturday :wacko: Just wondering what camber settings people run on the front-end? I can easily set them to Standard Glanza settings or do my old works fast-road set-up but just wondering if theres any specific camber settings that people are running?

Want it handling the best it possibly can.

Also what ride heights, and stiffness settings are people running?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Many thanks

Liam