Want springs for my car

Hi guys, want to lower my car but not sure how much i can lower it without it rubbing. Also want to know what are the good ones available are, where to get them and which will give the best handling and look. Cant afford a set of coilovers at the moment as i'm going away in June.

SAM_0390.jpg

As you can see it really does need lowering :)

Ryan

40mm PI springs will bring it down quite nicely Ryan! I have them on my NA and they're nice and stiff, however delivery quite a harsh ride over bumps/potholes!

That being said, the shocks in NAs are weaker than the gas shocks in GTs/Glanzas so it may not be too bad. Nevertheless I'm going for PIs on the GT, no other springs settle quite as low :)

(Plus a lifetime guarantee, which, after having the rear springs snap on my GT, sounds a good idea!)

No probs ;)

Just type PI springs starlet into google, think cheapest price is around £108 delivered last time I checked? Think it may have been on Ebay..

Let me know how cheap you find them because that's the next thing on my list too!

40mm PI springs will bring it down quite nicely Ryan! I have them on my NA and they're nice and stiff, however delivery quite a harsh ride over bumps/potholes!

That being said, the shocks in NAs are weaker than the gas shocks in GTs/Glanzas so it may not be too bad. Nevertheless I'm going for PIs on the GT, no other springs settle quite as low ;)

(Plus a lifetime guarantee, which, after having the rear springs snap on my GT, sounds a good idea!)

Amen!! i have these on my n/a and they are great give good luck handles well and ride is stiff but ok not bad and is great on motorways

id go for them as for only £100 off ebay cant go wrong ;)

Ryan jonnygt was the last person to buy some on here I think, and his dad got some for his GT so maybe ask him?

And yeah totally forgot but on Motorway long sweeping bends the springs are awesome

Ryan jonnygt was the last person to buy some on here I think, and his dad got some for his GT so maybe ask him?

And yeah totally forgot but on Motorway long sweeping bends the springs are awesome

mine were from ebay about 6 months ago 7 days delivery for £110 i think but yeah they are great long bends foot down hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa