right basically im in a dilemma as i dont know whether to convet my sportif to a turbo or whether to buy a gt... i prefer a gt to be honest but cant afford to insure one

i had a quote for £5,600 the other day on a gt which i mean im 20 and only got 1 years no claims but been driving for 3 years and have got pass plus etc,

really want a gt this year but insurance is a killer is there anyone my age who has insured one for reasonable cash?????

please help lol cheers guys steve..

Yeah I wouldn't get dodgy insurance, what's the point? ;)

Yeah 0NCB but 1 years named, and had my licence 4 years. Recently did pass + too but didn't take that into account as I got the quote before

Yeah I wouldn't get dodgy insurance, what's the point? ;)

Yeah 0NCB but 1 years named, and had my licence 4 years. Recently did pass + too but didn't take that into account as I got the quote before

yeah true ive been watching a gt on ebay you see just punched reg in on co-op come up as a starlet gli??

£1200 fully comp if its registered as that surely thats not dodgy insurance??? lol

jus gutted as i want gt ssooooo bad lol

It might be that on the log book, but if you tell your insurance it's a GT, but it was imported as another model, then it should be okay (so long as they don't throw up a fuss)

You can always change the log book details too

cheers amjad ill be looking about on ebay i think if im having quotes like the one above ;)

thanks mate

Hows your quote that bad? im 18 and i can get a few quotes at around the 3grand mark

dunno mate thats why i posted this up lol was buggin me big style

Phone Sky insurance mate. these online quotes are piss and unrelable.

Edit: At 18 and been driving for a year i can get £2300 ish (no mods) (GT Turbo)