proper shit that is mate i no how u feel. i got a asbo for no reason like... the police back up in scotland pulled me n said theyd follwed me round in there unmarked astra the night before ( not very undercover now isit :( ) and said id been causing havoc. thing is i wasnt even out. i was at a bday party lol.. took it on the chin got done for

anti social behaviour. harsh accelleartion, excessive noise and likely to cause harm too members of the public. only lasted a year so im clear now but still. i didnt do anything wrong!!!

wankers!

if u were booting up and down my street id be out having a go at you myself, thats what happens if you drive like a dick. Personally i would take it on the chin again and go to their door and say sorry and assure them it wont happen again, gets them off your back and its not really worth the hassle from the police.

x2

And put it in 3rd instead of 2nd if it's at high revs :(

Late response but hey ho..

similar happened to me, but i got my windows n door mirrors smashed with baseball bat, i wasnt booting it either, just woke her up at 3.30 in the afternoon n she had a hangover.

women eh!