what size silicone piping

oh i see right, so what's the size of your relocation pipe? it says 55mm inlet on the turbo itself, so you'll have that size and then take the diamater size of the relocation pipe and you should have the two sizes you need..if that makes sense?

just seen what you wrote ^^^ i imagine its 52mm if its a homemade reloaction?

If the trumpet is 55 then surely you should keep the rest of the relocation kit equal or greater than that so you are not restricting intake. Not sure what if any difference it would make but thought it would make sense.

If the trumpet is 55 then surely you should keep the rest of the relocation kit equal or greater than that so you are not restricting intake. Not sure what if any difference it would make but thought it would make sense.

i did think that mate its just so i can get the car back on the road got mot soon etc then i will maybe change the pipe to all 55mm to the filter after when i have some more monies :lol:

The alloy pipe is 50mm not 45mm :lol: ...that pipe you have bought should do the job though, just put the 45mm end on to your alloy pipe which is 50mm put it in hot water stretch it over the alloy pipe job done lol.