Black Paseo Somerset

I have heard of this car several times now.

First was a chap who lived in Burnham-On-Sea who had a white Paseo. He saw this car in the Golf Club there and had a chat with the owner.

Second was Rob (previous owner of my previous ST) saying he'd seen it parked up in Glastonbury.

Third/Fourth was PeteT telling me how he and his mates have seen it in and around Weston-Super-Mare.

Fifth was me, I saw it pass me as I was taking a customer vehicle to the petrol station on Bristol Road, Bridgwater.

The interesting thing on this one is I believe its 'N' plate with full OEM lips, foglights and a set of grey optional Galliano style decals.

I'm really staggered by this car as, as far as I was aware the Galliano decals were not released for OEM options until 1997 (and the car is 96' N).

If anyone sees this about, please do photograph from as many angles as possible, it would really help me figure out what the deal is with the OEM kitting and suss out when things were available etc. Also, if you happen to see it and speak to the owner, do send them towards this site. Would be fantastic to get more people on board. Especially this rare little gem.

The only other car I have seen with the optional decals is P9SEO, a silver ST with full lip kit, fogs and optional alloys. The stickers have now been removed.

Cheers guys/girls.

Sam