Need another front caliper...possibly

Hi there.

Was trying to replace the front pads the day. Got the drivers side changed, eventually. But the passenger side is still left.

When i was trying to un-bolt the caliper, the bolt has snapped. If i un-do the other bolt (when i can, cause it's rusted on) will the caliper just slide off?

Cheers

depending on where its snapped. take caliper off, then see if you can remove the bolt from the carrier with some grips!

but it should be ok to pull straight off(caliper), my nut was rounded before i even got a 12mm on. had to grind it off.

but dont drive with one bolt in!

depending on where its snapped. take caliper off, then see if you can remove the bolt from the carrier with some grips!

but it should be ok to pull straight off(caliper), my nut was rounded before i even got a 12mm on. had to grind it off.

but dont drive with one bolt in!

i think I've got a caliper , pm with details of what you need exactly n ik have a check for you if you want

Ok thanks for all the advice guys. Yeah wasn't planning on driving it with one bolt, would be a disaster. Going to have another go at it on Monday.

The bolts were 12mm but rounded off so had to file it down to 11mm.

Will need a genuine bolt from Toyota though i'd think.