hi guys. i no this is in the wrong section, but the guy needs a big shout out.

so i ordered a set of rear calipers from him n paid 3 weeks ago, posted the next day. but still nothing has arrived. steve has been in touch everyday askin whether the items have arrived.

so now after 15 working days we've given up waitin n submitted a claims form too the post office and steve has fully reufunded me my money. top man!

cant complain about his service at all. would recommend anyone too buy of him, proper genuine lad!

big thumbs up dude! ;)

:rolleyes: Thanks dan! A hope they do come mate, but if not hope you find some calipers soon so you get car mot'd

Sorry about the hasle with the post

cheers buddy. hope they come aswell. be gutted too no someone in the uk has them by accident and hasnt bothered forwarding them on too their rightful owner :p.

dont worry about it mate. not your fault. again thanks for all the effort and interest on them arriving.

Good to hear there is some genuine people out there. ;)

too right !!! especailly after reading some of the things people have gone through recently with dodgy bits bein sent!