what sort of problems would you expect from a ep91 4efte which has been stood for a year it runs but has not been used on the road for a year im guessing a good service and ie filters, oil, coolant, powerstering fluid, belts inc cam would be needed (engine wise) but are there anything else to be expected/weiry of engine or car wise???

Any help appreciated

cheers Rob

there shouldent be if its just been standing, why has it been sitting for soo long>

also check for signs of blue smoke and if there is a mayo residue around the oil cap

im not sure i just know its been sorn for a year and stood but apparently it runs im guessing though that the brakes will be shot and it will be i some dia need of some freah petrol. i know it needs tyres and a bit of painting but i does have 1/2 leather recaros and a carbon bonnet we will have too see what happens price wise

and a nice glanza it is to i might pass this on up though so keep your eyes peeled carbon bonnet, alloys, tinted windows if i had the cash id buy it and get the work done (servicing, replacing perishables and the small amount of body work) over the summer then sell our lasses corsa and give her the SR and id have this but i dont think the funds will allow me oh well