Bought various things off his in the last week or so very helpful bloke always PM'ing or texting when you need, quick to strip parts and has THE WORLDS FASTEST DELIVERY SERVICE :) everything no matter how late he post seems to be 9am next day

Top bloke would truly reccoment :thumbsup: cant wait to fit me quadlights

cheers again dude

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Eyup Lads,

Im unsure of Scotts username on here Charlie so if you can just let him know about this :rolleyes:

Just a quick one to say Thanks for the Rear Brace, Really Happy with it and exactly as described!!!

Waited around for me for over a week to get the payment across as had a few problems with paypal and scott recieving the money, which in the time they could of sold the brace to someone else but kept hold for me, so Thanks Very Much for that lads!!!

Also the usual, fast delivery, packed well and secure ;)

Couldnt be anymore happier with the service of these two lads, spot on!!!

Thanks again Charlie & Scott!!!!

Zac

• 3 months later...

Im pretty sure i replied here earliwr :-s

Thanks steve, glad to add to the most impressive optional extra list on here. ill get your other bits sent down when i can mate and ill keep on pestering him for the parking pole, still cant believe what you told me about that other 1:o