Just finished heat wrapping my exhaust so it's ready to fit tommorow. The backbox hangers on my current Fujitsubo exhaust are different to the Japspeed hangers. How do i go about fitting the new back box? Heres pictures to explain what im on about:

Fujitsubo Hangers

f03b79f8.jpg

Japspeed Hangers

079bf20f.jpg

Cheers guys :)

No, the new exhaust has the correct hangers for the EP91. However it looks like someone has welded something to the original hangers on your car to fit the Fujitsubo exhaust, they have welded 2 exhaust hangers over the original ones! They will need cutting off, and the Fujitsubo exhaust will require the correct hangers to fit another Glanza. I've never seen another EP91 like that.

there is an extension on your original one ,which is bolted to the original one,remove the bolt it will come out which will leave you with the original pin, japspeed will fit with the ep91 rubber square one...easy fix,hope that help..

correct you need the Toyota exhaust rubber. or you can get it from 99% of parts motor-factors.

the original hangers are still in place, shown by the BLUE arrows, the confusing part is it has a conversion part to mount that back box but i believe you can remove the converter bit by undoing the 2 nuts shown in RED, this will bring it back to normal. the standard rubber then slides into the square part of the hanger on the new back box then slide onto the original mounting pins shown in BLUE

f03b79f8.jpg

Tim

TB Developments