Just bought an awsome events marquee club stuff and track days :)

I was at Llandow and this guy had one, it was pissing down and I was like fuck i got to get my self one of these lol, whats good too is i can work on my car now when its pissin down!

thats pretty damn cool lol

i norm take my gfs marquee thingy so i can stick my car isn't it and keep it clean when at shows

I have an Autoglass one. :)

Saying that yesterday it was sooo windy that after I put it up I decided to put it down, little did I know that a leg would snap off by the time I put down the other three legs.

So there's me trying to stop a big ass heavy canopy from smacking any cars in a Morrison car park, that definitely was a 'FML' moment.

I got it from Argos, although it wasnt particularly cheap £134, but its really good quality. I put up an asda cheap marquee which was about £20 and literally it lasted 5 minutes, wind got hold of it and snapped it in half!!

This thing is really good, the click in bars are really thick and it all locks together nicely to make a rigid structure, its not flimsey at all once its up. It could literally blow away (which is could as its llike a kite!) and you could just go pick it up :)

Here is the link for people interested, its good for parties all sorts

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...t%3EMARQUEE.htm

I have an Autoglass one. :p

Saying that yesterday it was sooo windy that after I put it up I decided to put it down, little did I know that a leg would snap off by the time I put down the other three legs.

So there's me trying to stop a big ass heavy canopy from smacking any cars in a Morrison car park, that definitely was a 'FML' moment.

Taggy these things are awesome, we've got one to :p

You can buy zip in sides to, to make a "tent" style thingy! lol

Was gonna say unless you can put sides on it it wont be much use in wind and rain.

But now I think thats pretty awsome :)