Car doesn't feel right

When i first got my glanza it was fast and spinned wheels in 1/2/3 and 4th aswell on some occasions. Now it just doesn't feel as fast and doesn't spin the wheels.

It feels slower to me and to my bro, i haven't driven it much but my bro has driven and he said it is deffo slow now.

I just recently bought of the guy who i sold it to.

Before the car was stripped, now it is not stripped it has full interior in. Also the car is running 215/40/16 which is massive, could this be slowing it down? And the whole time he has owned it he has been using regular fuel despite me telling him not to. The idle wasn't stable when we got it but that soom got fixed when we used V power. But it still feels slow i think this is mainly due to the massive tyres.

but the car has a fair bit of millege aswell, like 190km. I will be doing a full rebuild and aiming for over 300hp in the cmoing years lol.

Are you sure your not just getting used to the power? Same thing happened to me, i was sure there was something wrong with my glanza because it felt slower than when i got it... turns out the car was totally fine, its just i was used to the speed so it didnt seem as fast.

I think that made sense :) lol

the wheels on atm are massive and i don't really like them, they are going to be up for sale tomorrow.

I know what you mean by getting used to the power, but surely it should still be doing wheel spins? But that might be due to larger tyres and more traction? or less power. i dunno, i'm going to see what plugs he used for the car, i think he put normal shitty plugs in there.

I would like to drive the car and see if it is still boosting at 1.1 bar which i had set it to. but i'm not insured so that will have to wait. It is running extremely rich, can smell fuel as soon as you start it.

Yh, i though it was the interior man.

Would it affect anythin else on the car resetting the ECU?

It has Walbro pump, and sard FPR which also might make it run rich?

raz try fuel filter mate aswell as ive had problems on ates cars like this and they reak of fuel and turns out been using shit fuel in em and they have started blocking fuel filters up causing very slight fueling problems but interior and wheels will make a difference but if only 16 inch shudnt make that much difference to be fair....

what fuel pressure???

ste.

• 3 weeks later...

i know its an old topic but i think im having similar probloms.. mine used to spin up in 1st as soon as you come on boost but now nothing.. feels like something is really bogging it down. im going to give it new plugs, cap, rotor arm oil filter a fuel filter and start using vpower i think.

do you sort yours in the end?

i need to upgrade my mani and actuator and i have done everything possible for a ct9.. could it be the mani restricting it now?