thinking of leaving the starlet scene :(

me 2 not buying a honda tho not sure wat i want to do :) i no exatly how u feel

snap! had enough of the starlet, always costing a fortune and insurance prices keep goin up :) cant make up my mind what to get next. seems everyone wants rid at the same time lol :)

well think the time has come to sell up the starlet, I've had it for nearly 2 years now and tbh im getting sick of spending money on it all the time and it taking over my life, thinking of getting a honda, something that I can buy and just leave it alone and spend money on going on holiday and non car related things, it's just making that decision on that I definately want to sell it, i will miss it :)

If you check out my build thread on here. You find out that buying a honda you will be just as bad. I was going to keep mine stock and look at it now. i think honda are abit worse for insurance i think especially the older ones as there high risk of being stolen .

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Again you will not be happy in one of them, my best mate has a T sport and we just call it an OAP wagon!

They pull alright once in lift but getting there is boring, just like a VTEC!

And only maginally quicker than the Tsport, have had issues with the suspension struts giving way and knocking (2 friends with them that were on the TOC stand last JAE - The black one shattered his gearbox)