traders insurance?

i know a few of you on here traders insurance. Who are you with,what you paying and what does it cover and are there any age restrictions?

i have 2 vans and my car and its costing me fortune insuring them seperate. Will traders insurance cover me to drive them on the same policy?

thanks in advance

my mates got one u need to b 25 and over for one. his covers him for up to 10 cars 5 vans and bikes tht he owns hes £1200 a year thts his ek9 typer evo 4 astra van and his bike and covers him to drive anything insured and uninsured.

al get the name of company hes with for u.

id also like to look into one of these when im old enough lol be gettin a van for work at some point along with my daily car and then a weekend car and end up taking cars to my mates garage for services alot so insurance on everythin is gay lol

just search through google mate. my mates just turned 25 but had policy since start of year he phoned them up told them the situation and they put it through for him. hes put it down as down it parttime ie doing homers.

• 2 years later...