legal advice please!!

as some of you no i got sacked from work 4weeks ago now

it turned out the company had been docking my wages for the last 6weeks i was there and they have also not paid me for 2days work and some holiday time

the company owes me roughly £320

i have contacted the company atleast ten times now and everytime they say i willbe getting the money soon

i was told i would deffinatly have it over the weekend just gone and once agan still no money and im getting proper pissed off

now the problem i have is the manager of this company is my reference for my new job at Mclaren so cant piss him off but he is the person dealing with my money so what should i do and legally were do i stand?

any help would be great

thanks

before you do any thing you must be able to prove you were working when they docked your hours, as in time sheets or even better clock in card,

also it might just be better to rite the money off and get on with your new job, i know its not easy but then at lease you got a job to go to,

One of my friends pissed his old boss of and didn't get into his new job. Maybe let thigs settle down abit and get settled into your new job before go and kick his ass!

i totally agree with the guys above,

but if it was a grand or so they owed you (or a sum of money significant enough to you), i would speak to your new potential boss tell him/her what the crack is and then go legal. if you have got proof that you were at work; time sheets; automated clock on or even cctv footage of you arriving and leaving each morning and night!!!! you have a case!!!!

they are defrauding you of money, they are in the wrong. contract of employment goes both ways. employees have rights and companys have to meet regulations you are entitled to everything as long as you adhere to your contractual terms of employment.

if you have friends or family that are solicitors or some other legal figure, get them to write a letter on your behalf stating your legal rights and threatening legal action. your boss will shit himself!!

firstly, id get written proof that he owes you the money and how much.

get a letter that says

i owe this man, this much for working from this date to this date. I will pay him this by this date.

you need some written admission that he owes you it, phone calls wont be enough.

sorry but even if it's only £320 I'd still try and get it, you can't let companys take the piss out of you, they are just corporate bullies! I believe you can go to a small claims court if you have one in your area or the easiest option is to visit the website below, have a read and give them a ring

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentciti...ights/index.htm