EP82 Greeny Blue Colour parked up Laceby GRIMSBY

karas old one

207200_2050939272142_1204310696_32547842_6400680_n.jpg

steves gt well next to mine

IMG_0830.jpg

Yep thats the one, i drive past it on the way home from work every day and it never seemed to move, i was going to put a note on the windscreen to see if it was for sale. I wont bother now LOL

im glad it doesnt move means mines the only one in that colour that gets driven that we know of B)

Yeh mine was my bro's he did a brill Job of making it look nice. its lower than the other one and got rota grids on it

the one that was karas is now her mates but he doesnt bring it out really saw it the other month at the cleethorpes meet but he was forced to attend :thumbsup:

im glad it doesnt move means mines the only one in that colour that gets driven that we know of :D

Yeh mine was my bro's he did a brill Job of making it look nice. its lower than the other one and got rota grids on it

the one that was karas is now her mates but he doesnt bring it out really saw it the other month at the cleethorpes meet but he was forced to attend :D

So i guessing that this is a standard colour then? I've never seen a starlet this colour before