Quarter Mile Times with a K24 ... what did you get ?

Thought I'd try posting it on this forum after trying else and as always the usual bs comes up...

Yesterday had a chance to try my car out with the Blitz K24. Was quite pleased running 13psi managed a 13.21. Need to improve the 60ft though as wasnt quite please with it. Will easily get high 12s with a good 60ft. Still running stock manifold aswell and stock ecu with a pressure regulator. Soon setting it up with the Emanage. What times did you guys running K24 get ?

I know Ben did a 13.4 but I dont know at what mph and boost. If you can reply here would be awesome mate.

Also if anyone else tried this turbo down the quarter mile let me know some of your results please. I know temperature and stuff like that is different but want to get as much info as possible please.

Regards,

Daniel

I think there's only a handful of people running this turbo mate -- might be hard to get info on it :lol:

What was your trap speed -- I'd say that's most important, ET only really tells you your reactions and grip (in my opinion)

I know Ben did a 13.4 but I dont know at what mph and boost. If you can reply here would be awesome mate.

hi damage it was on 1bar of boost on the k24 with shit normal tyres! crossed the line at 107mph! hope this helps!

hopefully be back on the strip with 1.5bar and semi slicks soon ;) (wish we had your weather though :p )