4efte wont start after headgasket change! :s

Right guys basically over the past month me and my good mechanics have been changing my headgasket on my glanza, I put an athena 1.4 HG in the with ARP headbolts, now last night we got everything back together ect and plugged everything back in! Went to turen her over and ther nothing, iy just keeps turning over and over with no ignition! B) we unsvrewed the screw on the fuel rail and fuel squireted out so its definately fueling, we checked each lead for spark in which they was all successful! All plugs seem to be plugged in and the battery, starter motor are working fine! A little confused and kinda annoyed she hasn't fired up first time because we thought e did everything perfectly :thumbsup:

Any help and advice would be awsome guys, eeither post on here or alternatively drop me a text xos I'm at work all day and wud be easier on 07833249532

Thanks very much guys in afvance!

Dan

checked each lead for spark in which they was all successful

Sounds like your timing is out, the belt may have slipped a tooth. Are all earths connected properly too? Try to adjust the distributor to adjust the ignition timing too.

Yeah I have a spark in every lead so I'm guessing it can only be down to timing now then!! :/ we marked the dizzee cap up and the dizzee itself befoer we removed it and its back in the exact same place! Or will it need re adjusting again? I will also have to rip the cam cover off tonight again and check the timing bellt hasn't slipped! Also I don't suppse u cud do me a massive favour and either put up some photos of the timing marks and the earthing points or alternatively cud u link me to a topic where I can find em! (Can't search myself on phone because it takes forever!)

Thanks, Dan