You've got to be kidding! :@

Streight away looking at pic i could see it was a WEPR downpipe as the earlier downpipes were to fit there exhausts specificaly

I don't want to cut and weld the exhaust or the downpipe tbh. I'm either going to get a new decat or a new kit. Do you think it would fair for me to ask quadcorecraig for a refund considering he didn't explain this issue to me?

I think asking for a refund isnt a problem however if he says no as its a WEPR product and thats how there designed is also a fair response.

Its not his fault its the way it is. And if you didnt ask if it would fit with a stock exhaust im afraid to say live and learn (in my opinion ofcourse)

Good excust to get that massive restriction removed from the front of the exhaust !!!

just take it down to your local exhaust place and get them to mod the centre section to suit. i remember while ago similair topic about old wepr down pipes being different to standard.

yeah if i was you pm him etc and see if hes willing to take it back

Tried that but his inbox is full + he isn't texting back or answering his phone! :|

Streight away looking at pic i could see it was a WEPR downpipe as the earlier downpipes were to fit there exhausts specificaly

I think asking for a refund isnt a problem however if he says no as its a WEPR product and thats how there designed is also a fair response.

Its not his fault its the way it is. And if you didnt ask if it would fit with a stock exhaust im afraid to say live and learn (in my opinion ofcourse)

Good excust to get that massive restriction removed from the front of the exhaust !!!

Ye i know exactly where your coming from and if he doesn't get in contact with me about a refund then it will be lesson learnt! I never knew that WEPR designed their old downpipes differently hence why i didn't ask the question :|

just take it down to your local exhaust place and get them to mod the centre section to suit. i remember while ago similair topic about old wepr down pipes being different to standard.

I'm unsure if i want to do this yet but i may end up having to. As said above, i didnt have a clue this was the case :|

forgot to say im sure theres a td04 decat on here or ttgt forsale for £40-60 mild steel but would save u chopping up middle section

The only thing with mixing and matching parts is its also not guarenteed to fit, ie ebay decat with WEPR man obviously use diff Jigs so line up differant.

Thats whats got you in this prediciment in the 1st place !! Lol

Best thing to do would be getting a new style WEPR downpipe or get exhaust adjusted and loose that big restriction !!

The only thing with mixing and matching parts is its also not guarenteed to fit, ie ebay decat with WEPR man obviously use diff Jigs so line up differant.

Best thing to do would be getting a new style WEPR downpipe or get exhaust adjusted and loose that big restriction !!

What he said China, we dont have problems.. Just solutions :)

I dont think its Craigs fault to be honest, he may not have used it himself and didnt get to find out.

I have a WEPR td04 kit that i bought from Sacha and when i came to fit it i had the SAME problem that my exhaust didnt match up and then i thought 'Shit yeah i remember', as his kits are designed for his exhaust systems.

I wasnt too fussed as i will just get the flange changed.

Ye i heard this also! I may just see how much it costs to get the work done on the exhaust.

thats an easy fix tbh mij performance by us would do that fairly cheap, it just needs the flange cutting off your exhaust, cut the bend off the exhaust so the pipe is now straight then bolt the flange to the decat and weld in a small section of straight pipe

simples lol :D

They on google at all? May get in touch and see how much they would want! :)

I dont think its Craigs fault to be honest, he may not have used it himself and didnt get to find out.

I have a WEPR td04 kit that i bought from Sacha and when i came to fit it i had the SAME problem that my exhaust didnt match up and then i thought 'Shit yeah i remember', as his kits are designed for his exhaust systems.

I wasnt too fussed as i will just get the flange changed.

I'm not putting all the blame on Craig at all, i'm not that much of a dick lol :D It just would of made sense for him to put this on his add. Now he is not answering calls etc so it really is lesson learnt for me!

Atleast i'm not the only person to make this mistake :D haha. I'll get some quotes for the work and decide what im going to do :)

Sorry i didn't mean to come across as if you were saying that just putting the message across that i blame myself for this to :|

Ahh hope you get yours sorted as well then dude haha :)

i think craig is away atm dude hes put leave in at work so i think hes gone away :)

Ye i guessed this would be the case as he seems a very honest member on here and i would be surprised if he was purposely not getting back to me :)