You've got to be kidding! :@

Well after the ball ache of getting the old manifold/turbo/downpipe off due to a snapped bolt, just lined up the new kit and the exhaust doesn't match up to the downpipe! So fu**ed off! What shall i do next..?! :|

4aaf4627.jpg

Fuckin yell dude. Didn't someone say once its never easy nodding these cars..... always something comes up. Looks like 2inches or so needs to come off and new flange

Tell me about it!

I text Quadcorecraig a few days ago asking what the actuator was set at but he didnt reply.. So if i text asking about what he had this fitted to i probably won't get one!

What downpipe is it?

It was sold to me as a 'WEPR' td04 kit so it should be a WEPR downpipe

WEPR do a full exhaust system so its more than likely to be made for that specific exhaust.

Most people make the downpipes/kits so they are stock exhaust position friendly

Nothing but a ball ace modding cars mate I would either get a racetech decat or go to a local exhaust fabricator shouldnt cost to much to modify to fit.

I was wondering if it was WEPR, I think it's suited to their Sidewinder exhaust

May as well get the Japspeed modded too, 2.25" front section isn't a lot. I'm planning to get mine made to 2.5" when I go TD04

had the same issue when i done this dude. got a jperformance exhaust and it didnt fit as i had the old wepr downpipe for the wepr exhausts.you probably best of buyin a new downpipe

I had a WEPR sidewinder exhaust and it fit straight up to my zisco td04 kit, only modification was the flange needed to be changed. That looks to be wrong angle and everything.

Didnt no about this mate, guess this is why you were calling me at work. When i went to powerflow to get a custom downpipe it was 250quid due to the centre flex. Best bet is custom made decat if that would fit? or what about your old exhaust does that fit?

I don't want to cut and weld the exhaust or the downpipe tbh. I'm either going to get a new decat or a new kit. Do you think it would fair for me to ask quadcorecraig for a refund considering he didn't explain this issue to me?

He just said on the add and on pm's that it was a full WEPR TD04 kit including oil, water lines etc. He did not mention to me once that it would only fit a WEPR exhaust system and tbh that's a pretty big thing not to mention. Majority of people don't run these exhausts so i didn't even think of asking that question. There's a case for each of us to argue.