24740010150196915669888.jpg

now i have 3 :) well 2.5 technically hehe, it has king springs with some different shocks, has a SUNROOF!! the obvious 5efe, and it has extractors lol best buy hehe

galliano dont jizz. the 5efe in this car is fked but once i do the rebuild for my glanza i will fix it up

Edited by Mo3

Your garden is a Paseo Graveyard man. Though i've never been an overly big fan of the Gen1.. haha. The new one looks to be in Tropicana? Nice colour, keep it that colour man.

lol well, i bought it to make my glanza a 5efte so pretty much i just need the engine,came with extractors to which is a big thing might put them on the black one,(new ones from america cost $350aud), i got new bilstein struts on the way from germany, probly sell the interior to a mate down here, maybe put the bumpers on ebay see what ill get for them if my dad does not decide to keep the car as a project for himself

Let your dad take it on man, and get him signed up on here too for some "older and wiser" input :lol:

Also, your mate being a Paseo owner? If so, send him our way man. Help us grow ^_^

lol dont think dad would have the patience for forums hehe

na lol his a starlet guy..thus why i decided to keep the glanza, more starlets then seos

:) 3 in one place yay!! jealous lol Im so glad i dont have to sell mine now too woopwoop :D

hehe, actually 2.5 lol white one just shell, wish i didnt have to sell my black one :D

Edited by Mo3
  • 1 month later...

lol you can come and get it from me if u want hehe :) you would have to fight me for the black one tho...my first love..

Edited by Mo3