A little about us:

Ninja Shine

Hou@ninjashine.co.uk

www.ninjashine.co.uk

Shop: Ninja Shine Shop

Twitter @ninjashineshop

Find us on facebook under Ninja Shine

"Your one stop shop for the cheapest prices on all your Dodo Juice, Autobrite and Harly Wax needs. If you can find our products in stock and cheaper anywhere else on the web please tell us and we beat their price by 10% of the difference!

Inspired by the ancient Japanese art of "wax on, wax off" Ninja Shine will be bringing you the ultimate car cleaning products at prices slashed by our clan of Ninjas!

Whether it is snow foam, wax, polish or anything in-between we will be pleased to help fulfill your needs.

If you have any problems let us know and we will sort them out ASAP!"

Ninja Shine is a little side business I set up last year with a friend who is also into detailing. We wanted the best products that you can buy without having the huge marked up prices that many companies stick on them.

We already trade on many forums that I am active on and are both well known on the likes of Toyota Owners Club, which I have been a member of since 2004.

Please also like us on facebook for special FB only offers:

Ninja Shine Facebook

If you would like to know anything about our range or would like us to stock something specific please do let us know!

Please use UKSC5 for discount on our already low prices and keep checking back to this thread for updates and offers

Current Offers:

All Dodo Juice Waxes are slashed down to £5 for the panel pots and £25 for full size tubs! http://ninjashine.co.uk/presta/prices-drop.php

Please note, this has also been extended until the end of the month to take into account people's payday!

• 10 months later...