Went boooooom

Was driving along. Traffic in front began slowing so I put into 3rd gear and began braking but the throttle fully opened and I started flying into the other cars, so i put into neutral and I tried to turn the key but it didn't work, so I slam on brake put into 5th gear and try to stall but by now all that pressing thE clutch made rpm go right up past redline right to 6k and almost instantly went boom and oil everywhere in engine bay.

What the fuck happened. I'm going to try and get insuredon Glanza now since my run about donkey has died

tad scary? Was brown pants moment!! I could have crashed and died or gone straight into the common and got eaten by a bear.

I don't really feel that bad about it. Just the fact i have no funds atall and can't get it repaired. I knew it was going to go boom because it was showing symptons but didn't expect it to go like that.

i was expecting it to stall and then not start like my other car which had same problem.

ok, some say the engine is seized? This is the explanation 1 of them gave.

that is the oil control rings within the turbo usually!

or somewhere oil is getting into your bores! as oil is closely related to diesel so when this happens there is no control of the engine as no spark to cut out! and as the oil is being pumped and pressured by the engine its a dangerous circle!

Which is true, it was smoking blue and black allot.

If its a diesel then yea if the seals go on the inlet side of the turbo the oil will get into the inlet manifold because there is no butterfly throttle body on a deisel so the oil gets into the combustion chamber and cause the car to run flat out until it self destructs.

But the thing i find fuckaed up is , I drive it max and it doesn't rev over 5050rpm. It it electronically limited just before it hits the limiter. Where the fuck was the limiter this time? Why wasn't the limiter stopping it at 5050rpm.

Fucking shitty french wankers!!!!!!!!!