Removing windscreen wipers front and rear?

:p ecksjay should make a guide of how to slag the starbos purist style :)

follow the front wiper arms down and to the engine bay, you will see a little cap. flat head screw driver to prise them off, then theres a nut holding the arms onto the wiper motor splines. think its a 12mm, cant remember. undo that and et voila. arm off lol.try not to move the arm round because when you put them back on, an turn the wipers on they will fly off the side of the windscreen lol. which is amusing.

same for the rear, follow it down , ping the cap off which covers the spline nut. put some loctite on them when they go back on otherwise the nuts work loose.

Cheers Glanza Ragger,

I thought as much..tried to remove the rear wiper last weekend in a hurry, popped the cover, removed the 10mm nut from the centre piece but the bloody arm wouldn't come free, even with me wobbling it a lot.

Will try the EcksJay method.

Well me harty's that was simple enough, 10mm on rear, 2 12mm front.

My next question is has anyone removed the dash/full heater control from behind the centre console...just realised it's still in there and must weight a tonne.

My next question is has anyone removed the dash/full heater control from behind the centre console...just realised it's still in there and must weight a tonne.

.........use a large hammer and a crow bar???