My mate uploaded this video onto his bebo from ages ago

The first car is a zetec s feista, then there is a 1.8 astra sri side by side with a 2.0 vectra then me behind (hear the exhaust :lol::lol::lol::):p )

Hey, i wasnt to far behind considering the cars i was up against :lol::p:lol:

Bebo

Nope thats not why i got banned but funnily enough it was about 1 and half miles down the road from that!!!

I think its coming up 7 and half months now so not too long to go!!! ;) :p

Nah not too far behind :D

Giving them a good go considering :p:pB)B)B) ;)

Well mikey, further down the road theres road works and the one lane is closed off so its just one lane for each direction of traffic. Well i was in a rush to go to work and there was a car taking the piss doing about 15mph and i decided to go around him.

The next thing you know there is a police van coming towards me flashing the headlights but i got back into my lane with plenty of room to spare and just slowed down and carried on going. Next thing i know there is a undercover cop car waiting for me. got arrested and car taking off me for 5 days!!!

Then in court the coppers made everything seem worse than what it was and said i swerved out when i seen them and overtook 2 cars and that they had to hit the brakes and come to a standstill!!! Fucking lying bastards!!! :DB) Do you really think someone would be stupid enough to start and overtake when you see the police??? ;)

So then the judges threw the book at me :p

Nvermind i WIL be back!!! mwwwahahahahahaha :p:DB)

Ah ritey, so banned when you shouldn't really have been.

That smells ;)

Well, you'll be back on the road soon enough B)

Yup... i would of accepted three points or something but a year ban, 100 hours community service AND extended re-test takes the piss a bit. especially when other people get away with more serious things B)

They will have a shock when im back with teh same car, badder than ever ;) :p:DB)