Fitting Glanza side skirts

Just a quick question on fitting glanza sideskirts on my sr and how is it done do i need to drill holes for them to fit .. ?

Yupp drill holes aligned with the clips on the skirts and there will also be a few screws needed at both ends at the wheel arch.

Make sure your drilling in the right area though bud you dont want any unwanted holes also pay extra attention to the 2nd from right clip on both sides I found it a bit odd compared to the others just some personal advise you may not have the same problem.

Good luck :)

cheers dude i bought these skirts though and they have no clips :p!

what shall i do now , i could use screws to hold them on instead of clip's? :D

Ohh ermmm you might be able to use screws not sure how you would get around the skirt to fit them in though :)

If it was mine I would find some alternative clips that fit in the gap on the skirts I think that may be easier option up to you buddy if you have a good plan to use screws go for it :(

Good luck though let us know how you get on

Ohh ermmm you might be able to use screws not sure how you would get around the skirt to fit them in though :)

If it was mine I would find some alternative clips that fit in the gap on the skirts I think that may be easier option up to you buddy if you have a good plan to use screws go for it :p

Good luck though let us know how you get on

i will mate! im cracking on with it later on so i will send you a pm :(